Infrastructure & Automation Just another Amazon Web Services site
- 8 best practices when automating your deployments with AWS CloudFormationby Dave May on September 23, 2020 at 1:54 am
Learn how to save time, effort, and frustration when automating your workload deployments using AWS CloudFormation.
- Best practices for using Amazon S3 endpoints with AWS CloudFormationby Tony Bulding on July 31, 2020 at 10:44 pm
Learn why you want to shift from path-style to virtual-hosted-style S3 endpoints in your AWS CloudFormation templates.
- Automate Ansible playbook deployment with Amazon EC2 and GitHubby Jasmeen Sembhi on May 18, 2020 at 2:56 pm
Learn how to automate Ansible playbook deployment with Amazon EC2 and GitHub either by using an AWS CloudFormation template or by following a step-by-step setup.
- How to trigger AWS CodeBuild jobs for selective file changes in AWS CodeCommitby Praveen Kumar Jeyarajan on April 29, 2020 at 8:30 pm
Learn how you can build only the files that need to be built when you commit changes. This solution uses AWS CodeCommit, AWS Lambda, and AWS CodeBuild to run selective builds of changes based on file type.
- Building a CI/CD pipeline for Hugo websitesby Shivansh Singh on April 14, 2020 at 8:26 pm
Learn how to use a code pipeline to automate the static file generation and content publishing process of a Hugo website.